Yes, it can send and receive MIDI messages over its dedicated mini-TRS Type B MIDI ports and over the bidirectional USB Type-C port.
- MIDI output sends: clock/transport/notes/CC/PC,
- MIDI input receives clock/transport/notes (with vel and micro-moves)/CC with supported incoming CC messages:
- CC41 – CC48 – Performance mode track change,
- CC51 – CC62 – Performance mode Fx slot values,
- CC71 – CC82 – Master section mixer volume levels.
- CC79 – Delay mix
- CC80 – Reverb mix
- CC81 – Dry mix,
- CC82 – Line input,